Mohamed Fadel uld Jatri uld Ahnan (27) was murdered on 10th August by a Moroccan settler, in the city of Dakhla in occupied Western Sahara. The Moroccan sprayed chemical acid in Mohamed’s face and then stabbed him with a knife. Mohamed died later that day in Dakhla hospital. The Saharawi population immediately held a protest outside the hospital which was violently put down by the Moroccan forces.
- Adala UK condemns arbitrary detention of young Sahrawi Hamza Al Ansari
- The trial of the Gdiem Izik Group of Saharawi political prisoners is a clear example of the failings of the judicial system in the Kingdom of Morocco; a system that is neither just nor independent.
- Calls for the immediate release of soldier Ahmed Aliouat: victim of racism and an unfair trial
- Intimidation and repression of human rights defenders in Western Sahara reaching crisis point
- Moroccan authorities using electric shock weapons in Western Sahara
Documentary: Gdeim Izik Camp
La Badil (No Other Choice) – Western Sahara documentary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Western Sahara Action Forum