Amnesty International has published an urgent action for the seven men who were tortured in El Aiun’s Black Prison and who are now on hunger strike, as previously reported by Adala UK. Please take action here.
- Adala UK condemns arbitrary detention of young Sahrawi Hamza Al Ansari
- The trial of the Gdiem Izik Group of Saharawi political prisoners is a clear example of the failings of the judicial system in the Kingdom of Morocco; a system that is neither just nor independent.
- Calls for the immediate release of soldier Ahmed Aliouat: victim of racism and an unfair trial
- Intimidation and repression of human rights defenders in Western Sahara reaching crisis point
- Moroccan authorities using electric shock weapons in Western Sahara
Documentary: Gdeim Izik Camp
La Badil (No Other Choice) – Western Sahara documentary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Western Sahara Action Forum