Members of AdalaUK visited Mohamed at home where he relayed the incident, explaining how he was detained at 12 noon on 12th March 2014 by Moroccan plain clothes police officers driving a Toyota Prado, registration 127 416 having been forced to get out of his car.
- Adala UK condemns arbitrary detention of young Sahrawi Hamza Al Ansari
- The trial of the Gdiem Izik Group of Saharawi political prisoners is a clear example of the failings of the judicial system in the Kingdom of Morocco; a system that is neither just nor independent.
- Calls for the immediate release of soldier Ahmed Aliouat: victim of racism and an unfair trial
- Intimidation and repression of human rights defenders in Western Sahara reaching crisis point
- Moroccan authorities using electric shock weapons in Western Sahara
Documentary: Gdeim Izik Camp
La Badil (No Other Choice) – Western Sahara documentary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Western Sahara Action Forum