The Committee of Families of the Gdeim Izik Political Prisoners reports that the Sale 1 Prison administration have today moved the political prisoner LAROUSSI ABDELJALIL to Soussi 2 Hospital. His condition is life-threatening and he has been admitted to hospital alongside other ordinary prisoners with the intention of hiding him from the United Nations Working Group on Arbitrary Detention who are expected to visit the prison today (Wednesday 11th December, 2013).
- Adala UK condemns arbitrary detention of young Sahrawi Hamza Al Ansari
- The trial of the Gdiem Izik Group of Saharawi political prisoners is a clear example of the failings of the judicial system in the Kingdom of Morocco; a system that is neither just nor independent.
- Calls for the immediate release of soldier Ahmed Aliouat: victim of racism and an unfair trial
- Intimidation and repression of human rights defenders in Western Sahara reaching crisis point
- Moroccan authorities using electric shock weapons in Western Sahara
Documentary: Gdeim Izik Camp
La Badil (No Other Choice) – Western Sahara documentary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Western Sahara Action Forum