The well-known Saharawi human rights activist MBARAK DAOUDI, who was abducted together with his two sons in the city of Gulemin a month ago, and who is known to have been taken to the secret Salé prison, has been put under pressure and tortured in his cell by prison guards.
- Adala UK condemns arbitrary detention of young Sahrawi Hamza Al Ansari
- The trial of the Gdiem Izik Group of Saharawi political prisoners is a clear example of the failings of the judicial system in the Kingdom of Morocco; a system that is neither just nor independent.
- Calls for the immediate release of soldier Ahmed Aliouat: victim of racism and an unfair trial
- Intimidation and repression of human rights defenders in Western Sahara reaching crisis point
- Moroccan authorities using electric shock weapons in Western Sahara
Documentary: Gdeim Izik Camp
La Badil (No Other Choice) – Western Sahara documentary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Western Sahara Action Forum