Adala UK participated in a meeting entitled “Supporting Peaceful Protest”, organised by the coordinators of the Gdeim Izik camp, in the occupied city of El Aaiun in Western Sahara. Attendees highlighted the importance of support for peaceful demonstrators as a way of demanding the rights of the Saharawi people, above all the right to self-determination, to allow the Saharawi people to choose their own future.
- Adala UK condemns arbitrary detention of young Sahrawi Hamza Al Ansari
- The trial of the Gdiem Izik Group of Saharawi political prisoners is a clear example of the failings of the judicial system in the Kingdom of Morocco; a system that is neither just nor independent.
- Calls for the immediate release of soldier Ahmed Aliouat: victim of racism and an unfair trial
- Intimidation and repression of human rights defenders in Western Sahara reaching crisis point
- Moroccan authorities using electric shock weapons in Western Sahara
Documentary: Gdeim Izik Camp
La Badil (No Other Choice) – Western Sahara documentary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Western Sahara Action Forum