On Thursday 14th March, Adala will be hosted by the Cambridge City amnesty international group (Jesus Lane Friends Meeting House, 7.45pm). We will show the documentary La Badil and give a short presentation, focusing on the recent trial of the Gdeim Izik political prisoners. A UK representative of the Polisario will also join the discussion.
- Adala UK condemns arbitrary detention of young Sahrawi Hamza Al Ansari
- The trial of the Gdiem Izik Group of Saharawi political prisoners is a clear example of the failings of the judicial system in the Kingdom of Morocco; a system that is neither just nor independent.
- Calls for the immediate release of soldier Ahmed Aliouat: victim of racism and an unfair trial
- Intimidation and repression of human rights defenders in Western Sahara reaching crisis point
- Moroccan authorities using electric shock weapons in Western Sahara
Documentary: Gdeim Izik Camp
La Badil (No Other Choice) – Western Sahara documentary
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
The Western Sahara Action Forum